1. The City of Madison's E-government website
- Does not require you to provide any personal information to download files or reports or view information.
- Asks you provide enough personal information in order to provide you with services or information that you request.
- May be unable to provide your request service or information if you choose not to provide us with the information needed.
- Does not provide personal information to any other person, entity or organization without your consent, unless required by law.
- Does not place a �cookie� on your computer. A �cookie� stores information on the user�s computer that allows the browser to remember some specific information when visiting that site.
- Does not track your movements through the website.
- Does automatically log technical information for anonymous statistics reports to increase performance and maintain security of this site.
2. Children's Issues
The Web Site is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and children under such age must not use the web site or services offered on it to submit any individually identifiable information about themselves.
3. No Warranties
The City of Madison online bill pay service does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the web site, the materials, any products, information or service provided through the web site, or any sites listed therein, and the web site and the City and the mayor and council and member, managers, officers, employees, agents and the assigns of same will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. The web site and the City and the mayor and council and member, managers, officers, employees, agents and the assigns of same do not warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in it will be corrected. The web site is provided on an �as is, as available� basis.
In no event will the web site or the City or its mayor and council and member, managers, officers, employees, agents and the assigns of same be liable for (1) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the web site, the materials or any information, or transactions provided on the web site or downloaded from the web site even if the web site the City and the mayor and council and member, mangers, officers, employees, agents and the assigns of same or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (2) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the web site, the materials and/or listings or information downloaded through the web site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, the web site�s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org